MD's was Re: [pyrnet] Pumpkin

This definitely applies to MD's and DO's.  I too am an RN and picked up a
virus working in CCU which has kept me mainly in bed for 1 and 1/2 years.
I've been to at least a dozen doctors and there some quacks out there and
lots that don't listen.  The MD or DO behind the name doesn't mean they are
good either.  This has been a source of contention with me so pardon the OT
ramblings.  (-;  I've been so blessed to have had the company of dogs with
me during this long illness - they've kept me sane!

Julie
"Be strong, speak true"
 Melissa Etheridge

 http://homepage.mac.com/raven4luck/