[pyrnet] CHAT: Happy 2002!

Well, it's almost that time. So, I'm sending this either late or
early depending on where you are in the world. <G> The New Year's
meal is (finally) simmering on the stove. Pork and sauerkraut
with a French twist. This is a tradition that started in my house
when my breeder started coming over to spend New Year's with us,
and has continued even after she was no longer able to make the
trip, and now that she's gone to collect her dogs from the
Bridge. This is the second time I've made it since her passing.
During the preparation (which takes a while) fond memories of her
visits, as well as the dogs that were still with us then, are
stirred up. Then I think of all the wonderful people I've met
through getting involved with this breed, and I smile. So to all
of you, have a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com