Re: [pyrnet] My beautiful boy is gone

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>At any rate, we have now
>become the proud parents of Valentino. Not to replace Beau. That can never
>be done. But to be able to share our love and lives with this incrediable
>breed.
Your words...and action, in taking in Valentino so soon after losing
Beau...resonate so much with our own loss of our boy this past boy. No
other will ever replace him, or any of the others who've gone before, but
once you really love these big white wonders you know you can't live
without them! Enjoy your new boy for his own special gifts as well as the
breed characteristics that meant you had to have him!
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori