[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020103

In a message dated 1/4/2002 12:08:18 AM Eastern Standard Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

"Philip C. Rogers, Jr." <pcrogers@attbi.com>
wrote:

> On another note, has anyone been ,,,,,,ohh,,,,sayyy
> tackled by their Pyr and as a result ended up with a
> broken toe??????? Not that it could happen to
> me,,,,,,oh no not me....... :) Doc says it might
> require
> just a small surgery to fix...... :) >>>>>>>

My only real experience with this type of situation happened a few years ago, (altho, I'm getting  superficial scars around here all the time )**********
I'm in the bacyard one morning, Daryl and the other dogs are "runing and romping", playing "chase"~~I had My back to them, looking at something~~Daryl  runs after one of the other dogs, THRU ME !! He "clipped Me with His hip right at My thigh area,I did a complete flip in the air, and landed on My back, looking up at the sky ! No real damage done , except that I found it very hard to breathe for a couple of minutes ~~~Hubby was standing on the poarch, and saw all of this, told Me later that Daryl stopped, and looked around at Me like "what Ya' doing on the ground"?
<BG>
Pam c
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM