RE: [pyrnet] I just received this RE: Virus

> You should have stayed with the Mac <VBG>
>
> Julie die hard Macfanatic
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heehe, truer words were never spoken......but ah, my poor Mac was blown up
when lightening hit the pole outside the house, and I  reluctantly chose to
get a Compac instead for too reasons, one due to the fact that for what $$$$
I could get from the insurance company, it would get me the lowest end Mac
compared to the near top Compac.
Plus I have 3 kids and I just have always found it incredibly hard to find
programs for them in Mac :(
But when it comes time to get another,  I'll be going back to my user
friendly, non virus Apple!
Sariena