Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] ice and off-leash

----- Original Message -----
From: Barb Bowes
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 8:11 PM

Off leash is 100% safe with a Pyr when they are in a securely fenced area. Otherwise, with the right motivation (and sometimes with little or no provocation) they become a dis-a-Pyr.

Barb Bowes

My experience completely. Prys have selective hearing and can be very hard headed. There is no way to be 100% safe with a pyr off lead. Is a dead or lost dog really something you are willing to chance? On lead they are safe. Off lead there is no such thing as safety.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau