[pyrnet] Re: giving the finger

I'm so sorry that your finger surgery was so rough on you. I will continue
to say prayers for your continued recovery. Please don't be too hard on
Newman. He didn't want to hurt you. And I am sure he is very ashamed of
himself. Take care.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau

Oh, I'm not hard on him. It's hard to REALLY be mad at him, since he was only being an 8-month old puppy. He can't help it that he's the size of a horse. But he's not ashamed...he hasn't a clue what he did. Now if I can just keep him from re-injuring the finger--now, every time he sees this "thing" sticking out from my hand, he thinks it's something to eat IN my hand!