Re: [pyrnet] Bored Baby

<< Besides living in the southwest is such a challenge in the gardening end,
that I just knew a goat would eat all my hard earned flowers for
lunch....>>Judith

A garden? Whats that? The only thing left alive at the moment is the hanging
baskets of petunia's.  The goat can't reach those.  Oh and of course the
lavender, but it apparently doesn't taste so good.  My next job is to build
another fenced area to keep the GOAT under control.  Dogs are easy. <vbg>

Tracy Bassett
Murrumbateman, Australia
espinay@bigpond.com