RE: [pyrnet]Abe

I know, Mary. Thankyou. I guess our reward is "real time".The pleasure of their company is now.  The pain we feel gives us the strenght to watch out and care for those less fortunate. Sorry I sounded "lost" I was. I knew one of these days that would happen to me. Would you believe I was a NICU nurse?? Damn near killed me. (a few times) Abe was dearly loved and there's the difference. You are right...It is for our own loss and lonliness that we are sad. Thankyou again... Michele : )