From: Barb Bowes
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Pens and ground cover

Used 2 X 10's or 2 X 12's to box it out. Dogs were allowed to dig in that area only. Wet it down for them during the summer time. Built it right in front of a 70 year old oak, so it was shaded most of the day. If they dug anywhere else, we grabbed them, took them to their sandbox, filled in the 'other' hole with dog feces and covered it over. Took a little while, but they got the idea.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com