Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Poo

I do a daily poop pickup with 6 of them out there.  My yard faces East so it
stays frozen.  I have to chink the frozen poop out and then I put it in a 5
gallon bucket with a trash bag in it which I dispose of each week.  I'm sure
my garbage man hates me - the bag is always full.  =:-o

Julie
 Well, don't that beat the mousy band.
 "The Green Mile"

 http://homepage.mac.com/raven4luck/