[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020125

In a message dated 1/26/2002 12:02:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

I laughed at my youngest son the other day. He
borrowed Newman and took him back to school with him (he goes to Trinity
University here in San Antonio) so he could walk him around campus and
"troll" for girls. Girls are attracted to big, fluffy dogs, you
see, so he makes good>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have to laugh !  I've got a girlfriend that just got a Rescue Pyr. not too long ago~~Her main complaint ?  Why didn't She know about these "big whites" when She was single?  It takes Her half again as long to get anywhere if She takes the dog with her, because of the guys that keep stopping and talking !  She says that the dog is a real "Man Magnet" !  <BG>
Pamc

PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"