[pyrnet] FW: Rescue Pyr in Adrian TX

This is a copy of an e-mail I sent to Texas Great Pyr Rescue. This dog has
evidently either been dumped in the town, or has strayed in from some
distance. This is a small community, less than 300 people in the town and
surrounding farms and ranches. If it were a local dog I believe I would know
where she belongs. If I do not hear from TX rescue I may need help in
finding her a forever home. I will keep you posted. I am going to Adrian
after work to see what I can find out about this girl and get to know her a
little.

Marci Gruhlkey

Marci.Gruhlkey@TPMHMR.org <mailto:Marci.Gruhlkey@TPMHMR.org>

Quiltermg@aol.com <mailto:Quiltermg@aol.com>