Re: [pyrnet] Quiet

At 06:10 AM 04/02/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>It sure has been quiet around here lately!  Now, granted, I've got a
>broken, pinned finger and a bad case of the flu, but surely everyone else
>isn't down with the flu, too, are they?

Well, I'm too busy bagging and freezing chicken backs and wings to get to
email these days!

The dogs are loving being barfed and seem to wonder what took me so long to
figure it out.  And since he discovered a discarded bone under the couch
('fraid so), the potbellied pig has also decided to become a barfer.  I
wonder if there are any minipigbarf lists......

And now I know why it's called BARF diet - because when you find out what's
in commercial kibble you want to barf.

Hope your finger and flu get better soon!

Mary

Shelburne,
Ontario