RE: [pyrnet] Quiet

Yeah, Who would believe, hey Mom the kids ate my homework...And of course
the dogs never ask for the car keys either.

LOL
Tea
P.S. Know what you mean about the tile.  We just finished tearing apart the
office and putting in new sub flooring for ceramic tile.  The dogs needed
more room so my office gets moved to the basement and the office family/dog
room will be the official dog room as soon as the tiler gets done.  Next
week.

 "At least they don't give me any weird excuse why they haven't finished
their h'omework.

Robyn Allwright"