[pyrnet] Don't get no respect

I think Rhonda was being more rueful than truthful.  As another vertically disadvantaged person I can empathize.

Through most of our marriage we had Newfoundlands and now a Pyr.  I have been the one to do the obedience training and at one point had a 5 year old little girl who could walk a 120# Newf with no difficulty.  However I will admit that there were one or two times when one of them got a wild hair while on lead and took off with me plowing furrows in the dirt yelling "NO, STOP, BAD DOG".  At 5' and just over 100# most of my adult life (notice how adroitly I avoid mention of what I now weigh) I was little or no deterrent to a wild run.

As for Alpha Boot Camp........may work great with dogs but I have tried it with husband (6'4" and 230#) and grown kids with little or no success.  They bring up things like Human Rights, etc.  I Don't Get No Respect!!