Re: [pyrnet] Professional Handlers

I've seen some wonderful handlers, who I would never send a dog out with, as their assistants were what I would term as "less than conscientious."  And remember as well, that most handlers wotrth their salt, won't handle a dog they consider to be pet quality. They have a reputation to protect. (this is by no means a comment of Chrissy's dogs, whom I have not seen) A good handler will want to see the dog, before taking you on as a client. And, the handler may finish 3 of your dogs and refuse to handle the 4th. Most of the time, the handlers know what they are talking about.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com