Re: [pyrnet] BARF prices

<<Have any of you BARF feeders checked out the prices for Billinghurts new
diet!  WOW!>>Linda in AZ

A good reason for people to learn to do it themselves LOL!  But pre prepared
stuff does have a role I guess for those who dont want to or for those that
want a short term alternatve such as when they are travelling or leaving
their dog with a sitter.  It would be more economical for a small dog than
large ones like our Pyrs though.  Remember there are other good brands out
there too.  Aunt Jeni's springs to mind.

Tracy Bassett
Murrumbateman, Australia
espinay@bigpond.com