Re: [pyrnet] Longest lived Pyrs?

I answered this privately, but perhaps others would be interested in
this.  I have heard of several Pyrs in the US living to be 16 including
one Rescue bitch owned by a member of our regional club.  There are rumors
of at least 2 in France living to be 18.

In my 30 years of being associated with Pyrs I've known quite a few to
live to be 13, maybe 30 who made 14 and only a handful who made it to 15
or beyond.  This isn't scientific, but gives some idea of what you can
expect.

David

 David Kintsfather, Ph.D.       | PHONE:       (610) 683-4497
 Prof. of Telecommunications    | FAX:         (610) 683-4659
 Kutztown University            | E-MAIL:      kintsfat@kutztown.edu
 PO Box 730                     | "We need not think alike to love alike."
 Kutztown, PA  19530-0730       |              Francis David