Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020222-2

>Gerry, that was priceless! I LOVE it! Thanks.

Anytime, Rhonda

>For another bit of humor, Hubby was bending over earlier, looking in the
>freezer in the side-by-side refrigerator. Newman, figuring that "Daddy"
>must get getting him ICE, dashed over and stuck his head between hubby's
>legs and shoved his way in...effectively "wracking" a certain MAN'S
>"dangling participles"! Newman just couldn't understand why Daddy made
>these strange, unpleasant sounds...and no ice was forthcoming. ROFL.

I'll bet that was a sight.  You need to have a digital camera handy for
these occasions.  :)

Gerry

###  He who laughs last, thinks slowest  :)  ###

LensCap Gerry

Koehler Photography - Babes, Bikes, and Big Dogs...events and layouts

**Save a life - adopt or foster a big dog**
http://www.adoptasaint.org
http://www.greatpyrrescue.org

'93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
'49 Panhead
'99 FLHTCUi 88" Ultra Classic
Golden State Glendale HOG
'70 911T - Faster than a speeding ticket