Re: [pyrnet] Fw: RESCUE: Mid Michigan - Help find Apollo, Lost Sr, Blind Grea...

Julie, Apollo has not yet been found. Email dogsownme@aol.com to see what you can do to help. Wish I was closer, I would have been out there looking for him. Only 4 people showed up to help. But, they did get lots of flyers out. Anyway, email Marcie and maybe you'll be able to help do something. Thanks.

Let her know that we all care a great deal. Apollo is a Rescue dog. He let himself out by turning the doorknob.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com