Re: [pyrnet] Almost Lost Dogs

----- Original Message -----
From: "Todd Kaiser" <kaiser4@gulftel.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 6:06 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Almost Lost Dogs

Good morning everyone,
    I just thought I would sit and tell you what just happened to me.  Any
of you that have been through it will understand my emotions at this time.
    I come home the back door has been left unlocked...it doesn't close
securely unless the latch is turned.  I look around and call for the puppies
all over the inside.  NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!
They are home safe but only because they went the way they did.  Had they
gone the same distance in the opposite direction ~ well, that's why I didn't
want to go to the highway.
    Thanks for listening,

    Bridget

Bridget I am right there with you. Two Saturdays ago my son and I were in a
car wreck. I called my husband on our cell phone. And in his rush to get to
the accident scene my youngest cat Bella Donna got outside. She was gone for
five days. And those were the worst five days of my life. She eventually
came home thank goodness. As she had no collar on and is declawed. Now all
three of my cats are wearing feline harnesses with ID tags. They aren't
crazy about that. But then again they didn't have a vote on the
matter.Sometimes it pays to be the human! LOL!
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau