Re: [pyrnet] Almost Lost Dogs

Ahh Bridget,  at least the ending is happy.  Since we have had the pen we have only "lost" the dogs twice -- once for me I left the gate open and once dh did the same.  You are right, it is heart wrenching, fortunately I have great neighbors and everyone in town knows where the big white dogs live.  But the best part is the dogs hate the bridge so they won't go to the main road...the worst part is there are literally thousands of acres of woodlands on the other side where they could be lost forever.

Am so glad they dogs were safe and are home

Tea