[pyrnet] Request for Help in locating a poem~~

****
Good Morning,

A few weeks ago, I read a very moving poem about a "rescue person" and a
"rescue dog"~~

It seems that the dog had been turned over to "rescue"~~the dog was
old/decrepit/very ill~~The "rescuer" took to dog to the vet. for a humane end
to it's life, and in the last few minutes, as the dog turned it's eyes to the
"rescuer", the "rescuer" knew that the dog was truely
Hers, and would be waiting for Her at the "bridge"~~
****I thought that I had saved this in My computer~~(I didn't)~~
PLEASE~ somebody, send this to me~~it's beautiful, and  I've had several
requests from others for a re-print~~
thank You~~~
                                 Pamc
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM