Re: [pyrnet] mel's injury

Tracy,
You aren't a sucker... there is just a sign somewhere on your property that
reads, for great, good care, plenty of food and love leave cats here.  Don't
try to find it -- the pixies move it, and if it is like the one on my
property it is written in cat too!  One day I caught a mama cat dropping her
kittens on my door step... Couldn't catch her even with good yummies, but
added three more kittens to the count.. believe me cats are not cheaper by
the dozen.  However, I miss them all .. we are down to a merger three -- the
baby is eight and the other two 15 and 12 do not welcome newcomers.

Tea