Re: [pyrnet] Fw: [ Warning - Kleenex Alert]]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerry Koehler" <lenscap@socal.rr.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 9:39 PM
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Fw: [ Warning - Kleenex Alert]]

Max was the other way around.  He'd look for a nice warm and
> sunny spot and lay his big bag of fur right there.  :)   >
> Gerry

I have three cats. And Max sounds an awful lot like my big boy, Bastet. His
favorite spot is on my side of our waterbed. Right in front of my pillow.
Which is fine. Until I want to lie down. But when I stand there and tell him
he is in my way he gives me his "What!" look. As if he has no idea what I
want. And then gets really offended when I insist he vacate my spot.
"Spoiled" doesn't even begin to cover it! LOL!
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau