[pyrnet] Re: Tell me about my Pyr

I would like to know more about my Pyr.

I'd like to know more about mine, too! Newman is my first Pyr also. I was wondering myself about his coat. I see pictures of Pyrs with all different types of coat. His seems shorter lately, but perhaps it's because we're heading into spring...then...he was born in April, and someone said that theirs always blows their coat around their birthday. People always comment on how SOFT his coat is (He's pure white). And, someone said it takes a couple of years for them to get their full coat. So I wonder if he'll ever get the long, thick coat I see on some of them. Of course lately he's not been feeling well because he had hookworms (drat!) and that probably has something to do with it.

It was funny, because when we got him at 8 weeks, his coat was really thick and fluffy...and within about a month, he'd lost most of it and his coat was really short. My sister accused me of SHAVING him! It came back, but THAT really worried me!

So...the upshot is, I know zip, zilch, nada...I just love him. :-)