Re: [pyrnet] National Specialty

We have two nights reserved there but are also supposed to rent a camper and
since Richard and Kevin are truck drivers, they're bringing they're truck.
:)

Now, if we get the camper we'll have to let the couch and table out into
beds and bunji cord the crates to that as there's not enough hall space.  :)

Jake, Jen's rescue, might be coming as well but he'll probably ride with the
guys as four will already be pretty cramped.

See you there!

Chrissy  :-D