Re: [pyrnet] Pyr pedigrees

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Pyr pedigrees

     Although  I  came into pyrs many  years  later than  alot  of  people here---   was a  saint  person  for  alot of years, I am  pleased and  thankful to  have  had the  oppotunity to  meet  and  get to know  Siever.  Whenever he  would  see my Molly, he would  say  "that's my  Clover"  -- who is  in Mollys lineage.  I have  certainly missed Siever this  last year at  shows,  his  knowledge  and  his  wit.  Some  of  the  most  memorable  times  were,  while waiting  for  pyrs turn in  the  ring,  we  would watch and  compare notes on the  saint  judging.  Over this  last  year,  I  was saddened when I  would  ask  about him and  find that  he  was  not  doing  so well.  One  of his  good  friends was  my handler,  Phil Marsman,  who  would keep  me abreast of  how  Siever  was  doing.  Must have been quite the  gathering at  Rainbow Bridge yesterday.
Nancy