Re: [pyrnet] ProHeart 6

I bought a carpet spot remover at the Family Dollar the beginning of March
and had my first opportunity to use it the other day.  It was great!  Just
sprayed a bit on the spot (yard dirt), waited a moment, wiped it up.  The
stain was gone and the carpet was fine.  It's called Carpet Cleaner
(original name <VBG>) and a 32 oz bottle only cost a $1.00!!!  It does say
for "Colourfast carpets", which this was.  I had used other products in the
past, but this one actually did work.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
--- www.ziffany.com