From: <ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 8:28 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Getting a Pyr to Eat

> Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to encourage a perfectly
healthy 7 month old female to eat?  She is going through the stage where
sometimes she eats and other times she just turns her nose up at the food.
I don't want to get her use to the idea that she can have "special treats"
on her food (like bacon) to get her to eat.  Any ideas, short of force
feeding, which I refuse to do?