Re: [pyrnet] Getting a Pyr to Eat

I've never had Panacur work for Tapes. The Tapeworm segments die
off or leave the stool very quickly, which is why you need to
check it immediately as soon as the deposit is made on the
ground. Tapes very rarely show up in a fecal flotation. Tapes
also run in cycles. Sometimes they shed segments, sometimes they
don't. The only thing I've ever used that worked for Tapes is
Droncit.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com