Re: [pyrnet] Henry

----- Original Message -----
From: <LESRVG@aol.com>

Romy's Dad (Henry) is owned by Gates kennels (Idaho).  I know they have
close
ties to Marwell's (Alaska).  Other than that, I am not sure of the
chantrelle...probably Henry's parents.>.

Henry is co-owed by Debbie Gates (ID) and Ruth Marcy of Alaska who is his
breeder.  Debbie's husband is sick and so Henry is with Ruth right now.  He
is a very long way from his Hall of Fame and actually begins his specials
showing on Memorial day.  Chantrelle is the kennel name of the person who
originally got him from Ruth.  When she no longer wanted him, he went to
Debbie.

Linda