[pyrnet] RESCUE: NCAGPC Rescue

Hi All,

I would like to invite anyone interested in helping with rescue to volunteer
with the National Capital Area Great Pyrenees Club Rescue.  I cannot tell
you how rewarding it is to get good, unfortunate, homeless Pyrs into good
homes.

If anyone is interested, we could use foster homes for just pets or for
helping some become LGDs.  Sometimes we get special needs and much older
dogs.

People to help transport from foster to adoption homes are always good to
have.

We mainly cover the DC, West Virginia, Virginia and Maryland areas and
sometimes help with Pennsylvania and Kentucky areas.

If anyone is interested, contact Jennifer Carpousis at
forgrtpyrs@mindspring.com or myself at chrissy_mcconnell@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Chrissy