Re: [pyrnet] I have a NEW ONE

Well mick is sleeping alot so today I thought to give him some exercise I took him to my work which is a nursing home. He has been very loving and a great lsitener I havent had to put him on a leash at all he comes when called and everyhting you would never expect from these guys. Well he did great and my residents loved him and wished I would leave him there they were all sad to see mick leave to go home.

the sores on him seem to be doing better Im still finding ticks but he keeps coming up to me and where a tick is he points his nose to it and I find it right away. He a great guy I lvoe him soo much already.

I also got a offer for someone to take Molly if Im willing to give her up so she can go live in a farm she is my runner she loves to run out the door adn take off and thinks its a game to catch her I live in town and have only the park for them to run and the high school track its fenced in. Im really thinking of letting Molly go live on the farm I know the man very well and he already has a male pry so Ill sleep on it and see what I come up with.

talk to you all later

tammie