Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] I have a NEW ONE

Tammie,

I know having two dogs can be tough, but I would think long and hard about giving Molly to a new home.  You are her family, she will be confused. I know as people we tend to anthropomorphize (sp?) our animals but I think all of my dogs came to me feeling they had done something wrong and were not going to do it again.  Then when the car always came back to the same place, they seemed to adjust a little, but even now over a year later I have one that HATES getting the car and cries the whole time he is there.  When we get home it is hard to stay on ones feet as he runs for the gate to the pen.

I sort of look at it like this -- if this was a child I had taken in and then another came along, would I get rid of the first to make room for the second?  I am not saying that is what you are doing, I believe you think that the freedom to run is important and I understand that you have very little room.  But sometimes, home is better.  Just my personal thoughts

Tea ---

ps before I get flamed I "know" dogs aren't children... but.. I don' believe it

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience