[pyrnet] This is another story we need to get involved in...

Pat wrote, <<This is a story about somebody who pretends to be a
rescue organization for horses and small animals. >>

This story is disgusting. Animals are suffering, people are
heartbroken, and every new pup brought in there is at great risk
of dying. And the horses! Well, go have a read for yourself.

http://www.newsnet5.com/specialassignment/1468282/index.html

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com