[pyrnet] Molly and mick

Well guys Im very sad to say but I had to get rid of one of them Molly started growling at mick and I was okay witht that but then she went for Mick as my 6y/o was petting him and tried to get him but got the 6y/o  and I think that was totally uncalled for I stepped in the middle before it got bad but I may be in the other room next time so I had to split them up. The man I gave her too has fencing proper for her he already has a male that is 2 y/o I gave her up last week and she is doing fine now I called him last night and Molly is doing great not running off and loves to go on rides to twon with him and she sleeps in his house at night and runs the feild all day I think she is alot happier there I will go visit her in a few weeks to see how she is doing. Im sure she will be better off there I think she really wanted to run and that is what she is doing now.

As for MIck he is doing great the vet said he looks great his hair is starting to grow and his sores are really healing well and no more ticks at all. The vet checked him out again a few days ago and said hes not anemic anymore either so Im proud of him we had a problem with him eating but when we got hima  new bowl he did fine Im guessing it was the smell of the other dog???

Well thanks for all the concern form everyone and all the support I appreciate it

tammie, and mick