Re: [pyrnet] Marie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barb Bowes" <bamb@monmouth.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Marie (was BAD NEWS FOR MICK!!!!!!!!!!!!)

> Marie, I hope all turns out OK for you. I'll be saying prayers.
>
> Barb Bowes

Thank you Barb. I appreciate your taking the time to say prayers for me. I
am trying to keep a positive face on what is happening to me. But it is very
hard. And I am very frightened. And I can't even be openly frightened. As my
husband is already freaked out enough. And I do not want to scare my 7 year
old son. Right now I am playing the waiting game as I have just been
referred out. And if things run true to form it will be weeks to months
before I get to see a cardiologist. And I am not really very good at
waiting. Wish me luck.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau