Re: [pyrnet] BAD NEWS FOR MICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie:

I hope you are ok. I feel so bonded to you from the loss of our beloved
Pyrs. Please know that I my thoughts and love are with you. Hope you can
feel better soon. I've been trying to get myself in better shape since
Thor's death. Have lost 88 pounds so far. It's been a pain in the butt but I
realize I needed to get in better shape if I want to stay on this side of
the bridge. I know Thor is waiting for me but I'm not ready to go their yet.
My rescue Eiger and my adopted 12 yr old springer/cocker cross have been
working on weight loss too (not that they wanted to). Enough of that.....
You probably don't have a weight problem but please do whatever you need to
do to get the help you need to stay on this side of the Bridge. Beau will be
more than happy to wait. We love you here.. Nancy