Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:07:32 -0400
From: s.foley@sympatico.ca
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] I have created a Pyr web site

Hi Marie,
Thanks! He was beautiful, wasn't he! I'm glad you liked the site.
Sariena

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:07:35 -0400
From: s.foley@sympatico.ca

Thank you so much for your kind words. It really means alot to me!
I'm glad you liked the site. I wanted it to reflect the way I feel Zeus and
the "Regal" Great Pyrenees should be honoured.

Oh, man...what a bummer.

Pam, forgive me for asking, but curiosity gets me again.  What is the story
(and I know that there must be one!) of the name AN"D"?  Yes, I know it come
out to "Andy," but I am just wondering what "other" depraved person sits
around and thinks of these things  :)  :)  :)
You see, I have "Lnor" (Eleanor)  "Mle" (Emily) and "K8" (Kate) - so I
recognize depravity (or is it just hidden genius??!!) when I see it!
Congratulation on originality!

I used to work with a woman whose name was "Therese", pronounced "3C", so that was even how she signed her name!