[pyrnet] Matts and tangles

Hello,

Yeah, it is a rush to win and see him do well.

Say, we just started noticing today that his coat is developing quite a few
matts and tangles (mane and behind the ears)...I suspect it is because the
shampoo we used at the groomers (I was like a paste...I want to say it was
called Oswald's but I am not sure that is correct) dried his skin/coat too
much.  Our fix for the future is not to use that stuff anymore.  We bought a
bottle of PurePet and also have had good luck with Snowy Coat.

The pressing problem now is to take care of the growing matts and tangles.
Any advise?  Re-bath affected areas? Is there some solution we can spray on
or apply to help?

Please send your advise.  We are not going to shows again for at least  a
month or two now.

Thanks.

Keith