Re: [pyrnet] Chat: Looking for a T-Shirt

Hmm, wasn't Penn-Dutch. I've been told that it was Grand Canyon. So I've
emailed them to see if they still have them. If I ever find mine again, I'll
have to check the spelling! <vbg> Wonder if they've corrected the spelling
on newer ones, and if so, are the originals now collector's items? LOL! You
may have a VERY valuable shirt there, Jack! I "think" that GSGPC Rescue may
have put out a version of this as well to use as a fundraiser. So, how is
mountain spelled? (on the shirt I mean<G>)

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com