Re: [pyrnet] Re: Stockguard: My(Sissy's) anwser

<<do you raise goats or sheep or cattle or horses or any other type of
animal and are you as diligent with the breeding of them as you are your
dogs, ie:if you raise goats do you do back ground searchs on every person
that wants to buy a goat, and if later on oh lets say, 6 yrs later, they
want to return this goat are you going to take it back>> Sissy

When it comes to the horses I have raised and sold, most certainly, yes.  I
am/was very careful about who they were sold to.  As for the sheep and
goats, when they go from here, they generally go for meat.  And I am not
going to sell some little lamb to  a family in the city cause they think it
would be a cute present and then becomes a nuisance, being chased around the
yard by the kids and dogs and her fleece neglected.  Believe it or not, I
have an old ewe here I RESCUED from a situation like that.  I didn't breed
her either.

Tracy Bassett
Murrumbateman, Australia
espinay@bigpond.com