[pyrnet] I Am A GREAT PYR tee shirts

I sincerely apologize to everyone who has E-mailed concerning purchasing the "I Am A. Great Pyrenees" tee shirts.  We were gone for more time than we anticipated as a massive forest fire has consumed a great part of northeastern Arizona.  My husband and I stayed on after our Pyr club Picnic - yes, with all 7 dogs - to help out at the Humane Society and the local shelters for the evacuees of the towns concerned.
Things are a mess - a fiery, hot, miserable mess -- out here.  People from all over have come together and are doing a great job in helping those less fortunate.  The local animal communities have been astonishing - rescuing pets -llamas, bison, deer, dogs and cats - and either fostering them or getting them help in shelters.
Our firefighters (from all over the county) are the best!  Still wouldn't hurt if we all prayed for rain!
Linda Herr
GCSGPC Rescue @ aol.com