[pyrnet] Texas Pyrs/RESCUE

Got this off another list.....
There are 3 female Pyrenees in the Kerrville, Texas Animal Shelter.
( Kerrville is about 1 hour northwest of San Antonio on IH 10 )

They will be KILLED on Tueday if there is no interest in their
Rescue by then .
There are active Great Pyrenees Rescue groups in Texas ..but the
Rescue Pyr problem is a major problem in Texas and currently there
are no open foster homes for these or perhaps other Pyrs in
shelters in Texas .
If anyone can help with their rescue /foster /adoption please contact
the Kerr Co Animal Shelter and ask for KIm  830-257-3100
I have little info on these dogs except they are female. sweet and at
least 1 ( maybe all ) were strays on a ranch .
I will be off line til Sunday evening ...