Re: [pyrnet] Fw: Re: Pyrs in Texas SAVED!!

"Barb Bowes" <bamb@monmouth.com>

Linda, the original message was sent from Elizabeth Pannill, who works with
Texas Rescue. Although I can only assume the message was sent to Laila as
well.>>

My communication from Laila when I forwarded it to her after seeing it on
this list was that she knew about it by the time I sent it to her but that
she hadn't known about it *before* it hit the lists in multiple copies.

I was reacting to what Laila said to me.  We seem to have a minor
"difference" somewhere here.

Linda