[pyrnet] Pyr History, Ch. Quibbletown Boleros Ravel, etc.

Joe....and others,  :)

I put this question out a few weeks ago but I guess it got overlooked.

First I would like to ask who the Pyr is on the front cover of Edith Smith's
book "How to Raise and Train a Great Pyrenees"....1964?  Am also curious who
put this book up for auction at the National....I would like to know who's
hands it's been in and thank you for giving me the opportunity to own this
very nice piece of history.  :)

My other question, the dog listed as Ch. Quibbletown Boleros Ravel in both
Edith and Paul Strang's books is listed as Ch. Cote de Neige Berceuse in
your Pyrenean Journal.  Just curious.  I have also seen a reference that
"Ravel" was a half brother to Ch. Quibbletown Dutchess.  What is the actual
history on all this?

Thanks!
Chrissy