Re: [pyrnet] Glucosamine allergy?

On 12 Jul 2002, at 12:26, Susan Irving wrote:

> Anyway, I'm taking him
> off of it for awhile to see if there is a change. Just curious to see
> if anyone else has had the same problem. Susan

Susan,
Are you giving doggy glucosamine or human?    I use Glyco-Flex
brand made for animals and seem to remember when I started my
dogs on it, there may have been some loose stool.  I cut back on
the recommended dose and built up slowly.  Once they were on
maintenance my dogs have had no problems.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico
http://www.RipplesQuinn.com/judy