Re: [pyrnet]

> Hi all, my beautiful loyal friend of 15 years has gone to God. Pepsi my
> SheppardX died this morning with me hugging her under our big shade
> tree....I hope you don't mind me sharing my horrible grief with
> you all.
> Sorry,
> Sariena

You need never apoligize for sharing your grief with others. I am so sorry
for your terrible loss. Please accept my most heartfelt condolances at your
loss. Pepsi was obviously very well loved. And loved you in return. Imagine
the joy when you are reunited at the bridge. You are in my thoughts and
prayers.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau